George Slaughter has been a regular speaker over the years at meetings, professional conferences, and academic conferences He shares his ideas with plenty of real-world examples taken from his years as a professional communicator, along with lessons learned from his research and study of various professions and professional leaders.
Among other business-related topics, George has presented on:
- Best practices in web site content organization and development.
- Measuring the value of technical communication in economic terms.
- Print-on-demand technology, and how people can use it to create their own books for fun (if not profit).
- Public relations activities and best practices.
- Nonprofit organizational leadership.
- Setting Your Communications Goals.
- Three Common Myths about Publishing.
George has presented to a number of organizations, either on business-related topics or about the history of the Spring Branch area of Houston. These organizations include:
- Business Networking International (BNI), Cinco Ranch chapter.
- Houston Direct Sellers Forum.
- Houston History Book Fair & Symposium.
- Maud Smith Marks Library Local Author Festival & Market.
- Northwest Harris County Retired Teachers Association.
- Saint Peter Church.
- Society for Technical Communication (STC), both at its Annual Conference and at various chapter meetings.
- Spring Branch Central Super Neighborhood Association.
- Spring Branch West Super Neighborhood Association.
- Spring Shadows Civic Association.
- Texas German Society, Harris County Chapter.
George welcomes the chance to present to your group. For more information, contact George.
Follow George on social media: